Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Ziggurat



This is it! The final map of my April A to Z mapstravaganza and my third successful completion of the A to Z challenge. The ziggurat, a mighty monument with a lot of steps that take a lot of effort to climb. What lies in the chamber at the top? Steps down... perhaps to adventure!

Big thanks to everyone who joined me on this A to Z challenge! I found many new blogs to follow and it looks like I attracted many new readers. I will probably take a break from posting... perhaps doing a wrap-up on Friday.

For those of you who joined for the challenge, the mapstravaganza represented an escalation of my New Year's resolution, which was to make a thing a week. I intend to continue with my make a thing a week challenge. The things I come up with get posted every Monday as part of my ongoing Make-it Monday series. Some will be maps. Some will be drawings. Some will be crafts. Some I haven't thought of yet.

Okay, get your printable ziggurat here.

I'm going to stop typing now.

Geoff

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of your lovely maps, and allowing us to print them. Very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations in completing the A to Z Challenge.

    Yvonne
    A to Z AMBASSADOR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again for the record: Your maps are fantastic and I must now find a way to incorporate some of them into our game!

    Congratulations on finishing up the challenge. I know it's a long month for those doing the challenge. Some many blogs and clearly never enough time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sporkchop! I just want to give credit where credit is due. http://realmwright.blogspot.com/2013/04/may-to-z-challenge-begins-tomorrow.html

    Thanks for the inspiration and information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, sweetie! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 - The Future Mrs. SporkChop

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Which was too obscure an allusion to "I'd buy that for a dollar!") *sigh*

    ReplyDelete