Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Lich's Laboratory



Okay, closing out A to Z week two with a bang! I present you with a lich's laboratory, complete with cosmic orrery! For those of you unfamiliar with liches, they are evil undead wizards (kind of like Voldemort from Harry Potter.) They give up their soul in exchange for eternal life so they can pursue their mad quest for power and knowledge (kind of like Voldemort from Harry Potter). They are tough to kill, because they store part of their essence in a phylactery (kind of like a horcrux from Harry Potter.) If you take away anything from this, it should be that Voldemort is a lich.

Get a printable version here.

7 comments:

  1. I know a few folks who would give up their soul eternal life, power and knowledge. I stay away from them.

    Jenn @Scribbles From Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I never meet anyone who would use your interesting laboratory.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com
    Visiting from AtoZ #41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so what animal is that rug?? It looks like that yak from from The Last Avatar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I had not planned it, but it does look like Appa. That just goes to show how nasty liches are. They have no qualms about turning adorable flying yaks into rugs.

      Delete
  4. I really need to let Harry Potter into my life! Stopping by from a-z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great laboratory drawing! A to Z'ing :)

    ReplyDelete