Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Potion Shop



A to Z day P! Ah, the friendly, neighborhood potion shop. A must stop for any adventurer on the go. Stock potions are kept in the main shop. Top shelf brews in the back room. The basement, however, is off limits unless you are of a particular disposition.

I felt a bit conflicted about mapping such a small space. I've been trying to keep all my interior maps at the same scale, but couldn't bring myself to draw a ridiculously huge potion shop. Also, it's really tough to indicate potion bottles when drawn from above.

P is also for pageviews. Yesterday my pageviews for April passed the total views I had during April 2012! Hooray for expanding audiences!

Get a printable version here.

5 comments:

  1. Your maps are so amazing. I'm enjoying getting to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your growing page views!Very cool maps as well! Great work!
    Shawn at Laughing at Life 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the coolest blogs I've seen so far during the Challenge! What an AMAZING idea! You are so talented. These drawings ought to go in a book when you're done!

    Jaimie at Living in the Light
    A to Z Ambassador

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geoff - These are really great maps! I am curious as to what you think of some of the mapping packages that are out there. I don't have much artistic ability, so I rely on things like Autorealm and Hexographer to do my mapping. I like yours, though, and I would like to use some of them in my games. Very nice.

    Chuck at Valley of the Old Ones

    ReplyDelete