Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Make-its of Days Past: Map and Airship Diagram

I've been going through a bunch of boxes retrieved from my family's storage unit, and recently stumbled on the most amazing thing! My DM binder from THE VERY FIRST D&D CAMPAIGN I RAN BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL!! This is vintage gaming gold from the days of 2e folks! Of course if I recall, the campaign lasted all of two or three sessions, but the world-building was pretty epic.

Here is a map and an airship drawing that I scanned from the binder for just a little taste of the stuff I unearthed. Check 'em out! I'll probably upload other bits I find as I get my old notebook reorganized. Who knows, I may try to incorporate some of this stuff into my current game.



7 comments:

  1. So really what you're saying is that you've always been awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, there is more on the way. I need to regulate how much I put up at one time... after all, wouldn't you rather have a whole series of posts of awesome? :)

      Delete
    2. Well, now that you put it that way... No! What if I die from a narwhal attack tomorrow? It happens! Then what?

      Delete
    3. YOU WILL BE AVENGED!!! NARWHAAAAAL!!!!

      Delete
  3. Make the awesome last, please. If that sounded a bit dirty, it was supposed to :)

    ReplyDelete