Sunday, March 31, 2013

TableTop Day Recap!


We had a great house party celebrating the first annual TableTop Day this evening! About a dozen people came over to our house. We broke out the deep fryer and cooked up fries, tots and buffalo wings. Over the course of six hours, we played seven different games. Here's the list!

  1. We Didn't Playtest This At All
  2. Fluxx
  3. Chrononauts
  4. Ticket to Ride
  5. Anomia
  6. Tokkaido
  7. Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards, Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre
Thank you to everyone who came out, it was an absolute blast!
Snacks are very important! Here's the spread, pre chaos.

We Didn't Playtest This At All!

Breaking out the deep fryer!

Fluxx!
 
We're a high-class bunch!

Chrononauts

Ticket to Ride... I got my butt KICKED on this one.

Anomia

Tokkaido. The most relaxing game with the most complicated rules

Finishing strong with Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards, Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre!
Did you get in on the TableTop Day Celebrations?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! SO MUCH GAMING! SO MANY AWESOME PEOPLE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I missed out on it but had such great plans! I just started a new job and worked 3rd shift all week for training. I pretty much slept through Saturday. On the plus side, my girls and I game often, so.

    Anyway, looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete