Wednesday, March 6, 2013

April A to Z Planning: The list for 2013

Hi everyone! To whet your appetites, and to show off my superior foresight and organizational skills, I would like to share my plan for this year's April A to Z Challenge.



As I mentioned in my signup post, I plan to post a map a day during the month of April, with each map depicting a subject related to the day's letter of the alphabet. Here is my preliminary posting schedule:

Week 1

1
Altar
2
Barracks
3
Cathedral
4
Dragon's lair
5
Elven home
6
Flooded cave


Week 2

8
Great Gate
9
Hag's Hovel
10
Icy Chasm
11
Jungle Ruin
12
Kobold Warren
13
Lich's Study

Week 3

15
Mushroom Forest
16
Naiad's Pond
17
Outpost? or oasis?
18
Potion Shop
19
Queen's Court
20
Rookery

Week 4

22
Slave Market
23
Tower
24
Undercity
25
Village Square
26
Woodsman's Camp
27
Xill's nest

Week 5

29
Yeti's Cave
30
Ziggurat

These map subjects are just preliminary, and may change if I think of something more awesome. I will likely start drawing here soon in order to get a head start on things.

Are you participating in this year's A to Z? If so, how is your planning going?


3 comments:

  1. You seem very organized. I am still deciding what to do (as shown here: http://wp.me/pylJj-1kX) but I doubt I will have things so nicely setup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can plan like nobody's business! It's the execution that's lacking. At least I can say "Hey, I know a guy who's awesome at it (insert plug for blog here)"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from the A to Z blog. Good luck with the challenge! I've revealed my theme (positive thinking on Post-It Notes), and managed to pre-schedule the posts, all of them! So, if you need a little encouragement, come on by! Anytime!

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete