Thursday, March 1, 2012

Add a couple zeroes!

Borrowed from George Takei


Or triple damage if wielding a great axe. Thank you to all my readers. I cleared the 2,000 views mark (2,083 to be preciese) for the first time in February. My previous high came in July of last year... both months had the same number of posts, but February also hit the mark with two fewer days.

Anyway, I know 2,000 views is the tiniest of potatoes in the blog world, but it's a big number for my little corner of it.

Onward and upward. Level up!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say "I saw George Takei post that D20 earlier today!" Congrats on the milestone Sporkchop! I hope I will reach that milestone myself someday. If you haven't seen it already can you check it out?
    adventurearchives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete