Monday, March 26, 2012

April Draws Nigh!

Nigh! I say!

Not to be confused with "drawing Nye"
The impending Apriling means it is once again time for the April A to Z blogging challenge! Per the rules of the challenge, I shall try to post every day except Sundays throughout the month of April. Each post will focus on a subject beginning with the various letters of the alphabet in sequence. April 1* blog about an "A" thing, April 2 "B", et cetera.




I managed to complete the full challenge last year and attracted many of you lovely readers to my blog in the process. Hopefully this year will be as fruitful. I also plan to challenge myself further by adding a theme to this year's blog hop. I am currently leaning towards character-related posts, which should have some interdisciplinary appeal for both my writer-readers and my gamer-readers. I could also go with a whole month of creative interpretations of fantasy art prints... though, I suspect the alphabetical nature of such interpretations would be really arbitrary. If any of you have a brilliant idea for a theme you'd like to see me tackle, let me know! I am open to suggestions.

Now, I leave you with this:



*I believe we will need to blog on April 1, despite it being a Sunday in order to fit the full alphabet.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you're doing the A-Z challenge again this year. Also, that video is EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ogre mage just wants to rock!

    ReplyDelete