Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving my Nerdly Friends!



Hello my lovely readers. I just want to say that I am thankful for all of you! Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the internet to share in the joys of nerdliness with me. I hope all of you living in the U.S. have a wonderful holiday weekend, however you choose to celebrate. I will definitely be eating my share of home cooked food and drinking gratitude like gravy... or is that gravy like gratitude? Anyway, there will be both gravy and gratitude.

Now, I will share with you a tip that one of my coworkers offered up for dealing with Thanksgiving leftovers. Take your mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing and whatever suits your fancy, and wrap it in a tortilla for a delicious post-Thanksgiving burrito!

I'll catch you all next week, but I have another map scheduled to auto-post this Friday, so keep an eye out!



No comments:

Post a Comment