Monday, September 2, 2013

Make-it Monday: Video, Manage Your Players' Home Base in OneNote



Welcome to September everyone, and happy Labor Day! This month, CampaignMastery.com is holding a blog carnival all about locations in tabletop RPGs. I am really excited to work up a few posts for the carnival, and this is the first of what I hope will be more than ones.

For this week's Make-it Monday, I worked up another game organization video that takes a peek at how I organize and track information related to my players' in-game base of operations, the Keep at Thunder Vale. I talk a little bit about my philosophy behind the role of home bases in adventure games, and show you the technique I have settled on for making my players' base a dynamic part of the campaign, without having its operation overwhelm the game's main purpose... adventure!


I plan to focus on location-related posts this month in sticking with the theme, so if there is any location-related thing you would like me to blog about, let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. The link to your article at the hosting page was broken (one too many http:// at the start) but it's fixed now. Welcome to this month's Carnival!

    ReplyDelete