Wednesday, January 30, 2013

April A to Z #3


The sign-up list for the 2013 April A to Z blogfest is now open and I have officially thrown my helm in the ring (number 45 baby!) I have successfully completed the past two years and hope to complete a hat-trick.

This year, my plan is to merge my A to Z challenge with my "make a thing a week" annual goal. So, my 2013 A to Z theme will be mini-maps. I will draw game map locations that incorporate the alphabetical structure into their names or physical makeup. (A for airship? armory? archery school? arcane academy?) I've gotta figure out what I want to draw!

I think it's safe to say that I have gained most of this blog's followers through past A to Z efforts, so I am hoping this year will continue to grow my readership. If you're looking to do the same for your blog, I highly encourage you to sign up!

Oh, and if you need inspiration, check out my past entries in my A to Z Archives!

Now I gotta go pick my helm back up...

4 comments:

  1. You sir are a genius and an inspiration. Sometimes you devoted, creative, go-getters make me sick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck buddy! I have thrown my name in as well for my blog http://thisisotis.blogspot.com/ (number 302!). I hope to complete it this year. Last year I couldn't finish due to getting sick and family stuff coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lot of work, but I've made it through twice before. The key is to a.) have your list of topics done ahead of time. b.) keep your posts simple and short and c.) try to write as many in advance as possible, because by the end you will be creatively tapped.

    ReplyDelete