Friday, January 17, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop



At last! I have a plan to break out of this posting rut! D20 Dark Ages is hosting a blog hop in February, in celebration of D&D's 40th birthday, and I aim to join. The challenge works much like April A to Z, except with much more specific prompts, all of which are focused on D&D or other tabletop roleplaying subjects.



After reading over the list, I suspect that some of the posts will be rehashes of things you've already seen on this blog, and others will require a bit of creative interpretation. I was a long-time lurker with D&D, and did a lot more reading and dreaming about it in my earliest days. I am also the perpetual DM,  and my stints as a player have generally been short-lived, so the answers to many of the player-oriented questions will take some tweaking.

Still, I feel like I work best with prompts, and am looking forward to a productive posting February!


4 comments: