Monday, July 22, 2013

Make-it Monday: The Weddening


So, I don't have a game-related craft post for you today, because the Fiancee-now-Wife and I spent the past week scrambling to put the finishing touches on the wedding, which basically amounts to a year and a half-long craft project and fits into my goal of pulling myself away from the lazies.

The wedding happened this past Saturday, and it was awesome! We had about 150 friends and family in attendance, and some of us partied until almost 1 am.

The official photos aren't out yet, but many of our guests have started sharing their snapshots around, and I thought I would give y'all a glimpse of the day.

Butcher paper instead of tablecloths + crayons made for some awesome drawings!

Closeup of the head table setting

The couple leaves, victorious!

This guy is part of the venue's permanent decor!

The cake table with wed-bot and topper

Our program

WED-BOT SLICE!
We honestly are still running around with family for the rest of the week before taking off on a long-weekend honeymoon, but holy crap that was a great party and I hope to never have to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the happy couple! Your wedding is the biggest party you'll ever throw for other people (under the guise of doing it for you).

    The green dress is a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be Mrs. Sporkchop! :)

    ReplyDelete