Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Work plug: Into the Twitterverse

Update: my idiot self added a restricted image link... here's one that shows up.

Are you a twit? Have you ever twat? if the answer to either of those questions is either, "yes!" and/or "WTF you talkin' 'bout Spork!?" You might consider tuning in for my first ever professional TweetUp.

I may be a fantasy RPG nerd by night, but by day I make a living as a spaceflight nerd. Apparently this qualifies me as a "museum expert". I have been asked to join a panel of fellow "experts" discussing the opening of my museum's new gallery, which features the Space Shuttle Full Fuselage Trainer. So, if you like tweeting, or Space Shuttles, or have an Anime-like obsession with training, you might want to check it out.

For reference, my Twitter handle is @Geoff_n in case anyone feels like following my occasional 140 character brain farts.


No comments:

Post a Comment