Friday, June 8, 2012

Lego Hydra!

Last night, I was idly watching Minecraft videos on YouTube while tinkering with my Legos IRL. I came up with my latest Lego D&D creature creation. The dreaded Hydra of Brix!

I'm particularly proud of the wiggly toes on the front legs
Should my players be worried? Plan ways to counter an imminent hydra attack? Pshaw! No, of course not! Why would I telegraph my nefarious plans over the internet?

Player Paranoia Levels: [GROWING]

Anyway, if you weren't around these parts in April of 2011, you can check out some of my other Lego D&D creations here. (I should note that the celestial bee at the link is actually the work of my player, naughtsauce)

Happy Friday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love it. My in-laws keep threatening to dump all of my wife's old legos onto us someday, as they are "taking up boxes upon boxes of attic space."

    While the thought of thousands of little bricks all over my house does not make jump for joy, at least I know something I can do with them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I had what must have been thousands of dollars worth when I was a kid, but I combined my collection with a friend's when we were in high school and never got them back. As far as I know, they're still at his parents' house. I still regret the decision. At the very least, you could probably make a mint on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or mail them to Sporkchop and I ;) We're going to have lego centerpieces at our wedding! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. BTW, kids are just the excuse many grown-ups use to play with Lego (got a 9 year old!).

    ReplyDelete