Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fortitude Save



Howdy all, I apologize for dropping of the face of the internet for the past couple weeks, but things have been a little nutso. The movening is complete and the Wife and I have transitioned to the Unpackening. The holidays were a whirlwind, and I got slammed with a wonderful last-minute gift--a wicked chest cold--from my 2 year-old niece and her little brother. As such, I have barely had enough brain power to figure out where the dish towels are hiding, much less come up with anything profound to say.

However, rest assured that things will be back to their old selves with a new base of operations and some fresh new content once I get myself settled and over this dang cold.

Happy New Year! Thanks for reading!

Now I'm going to go ring in 2014 with a NyQuil toast.

1 comment:

  1. Rest up and have a hot tottie. The ingredients are whiskey, lemon, tea, and honey. Or you can just do a shot sandwich of whiskey, Nyquil, whiskey. Do it quickly and don't cough. Only tinhorns choke on the good burn :)

    ReplyDelete